A Winning Legal Combination
What do you get when you combine two successful law firms with complementary legal practices, compatible geographies, and shared values? You get the legal help you need where you need it from lawyers focused on client relationships and quality representation.
Specifically, you get Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP—a new law firm built on the strengths and reputations of the two legacy firms:
Strength in Numbers
- Lewis and Roca, a leading law firm in the Southwest with 180 lawyers, offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, Reno, Albuquerque and Silicon Valley, and thriving practices in litigation, real estate and business transactions, natural resources, gaming, intellectual property, and bankruptcy.
- Rothgerber Johnson & Lyons LLP, one of the 10 largest law firms in the Rocky Mountains with 75 lawyers, offices in Denver, Colorado Springs and Casper, and national practices in litigation, real estate, banking, insurance, energy infrastructure, and religious institutions.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber has 250 lawyers across six states in nine offices:
Stronger in Key Practices and Industries
- Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson)
- California (Silicon Valley)
- Colorado (Denver, Colorado Springs)
- Nevada (Las Vegas, Reno)
- New Mexico (Albuquerque)
- Wyoming (Casper)
As a combined firm, we can provide clients an enhanced and expanded range of services in litigation, real estate, banking, insurance reorganization, corporate and securities, intellectual property, gaming, energy and utilities, and labor and employment.
We have also broadened and strengthened what we can offer clients in key industries including insurance, financial institutions, energy infrastructure, mining, and religious institutions.