Lewis Roca Rothgerber commercial litigators mean business. We understand the way businesses work and the issues at stake when problems arise. We work with our clients to determine, as quickly as possible, whether settlement or trial is the best way to resolve their disputes. Our clients are companies of any size – from the Fortune 50 to small businesses – that face commercial disputes in the Southwest and across the country. When you turn to Lewis Roca Rothgerber for help, we put you at the center of our strategy. Every action we recommend is done with your business objectives in mind. We don’t over- or under-litigate, and we’re not afraid to take an aggressive approach to a dispute on your behalf when it’s warranted. You get the benefit of skilled trial lawyers who will pull together all the resources from throughout our firm to handle your case effectively.
Our group has approximately 120 litigators in nine offices, seamlessly working to handle the full range of commercial disputes before state and federal trial and appellate courts and administrative tribunals. For over half a century we have successfully handled complex matters involving multiple parties, multiple jurisdictions, substantial economic claims and the most challenging legal issues.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber handles many types of commercial litigation cases, including:
Contracts and the UCC
Fraud, Racketeering and Other Criminal Matters
Intellectual Property Litigation
No matter what kind of problem you face – whether a contract or lease dispute, a dispute among business partners, a case of fraud or anticompetitive conduct, a class or mass tort action – we bring these strengths to bear on the problem:
- A customized team approach for each matter, with an appropriate mix of partners and associates who draw on the firm’s full resources for support
- A philosophy and demonstrated history of staffing cases with no more than the lawyers necessary
- More than a dozen commercial litigators selected by their professional peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®
- A track record of trial skills and accomplishments
- Across-the-board capabilities to work with partnerships, private companies, and public corporations
- A measured, well-planned approach to litigation strategy that features exceptional writing and communication skills in motions and briefs
- Associates who were recruited from top law schools throughout the nation and vigorously trained
- Cutting-edge e-discovery capabilities that combine our own internal resources with those of top forensic and e-discovery vendors to cases involving millions of pages of electronic documents as quickly and efficiently as possible
At Lewis Roca Rothgerber, you and your business interests are at the heart of our client-centered litigation philosophy. We take a business approach to accomplishing your dispute resolution goals with as minimal a burden in cost and time as possible.
As a client, you want a litigator who understands your best interests and knows how to achieve them. Lewis Roca Rothgerber’s trial and appellate lawyers give you the dispute resolution counsel you need while respecting your time, intelligence and money. We believe the true standard of an effective commercial litigation practice isn’t just dramatic victories at trial; it’s total commitment to finding the best and most effective resolution to a client’s business disputes. For more than 50 years our lawyers have combined legal skill, business experience and aggressive trial advocacy for practical and effective solutions that achieve our clients’ objectives.